Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Use of content
- The services that we are providing to you via the Site consist of the Content and the Functionalities available on the Site or otherwise provided to you as a result of your use of the Site ("the Services").
- You acknowledge and agree that you are only permitted to use the Site and the Services as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions or on the Site.
- You agree that the Site and the Services are for your own personal use only on a single computer or device.
You may not:
- remove, change or obscure in any way anything on the Site and/or the Services or otherwise use any material obtained whilst using the Site and/or the Services except as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- reverse engineer or decompile (whether in whole or in part) any software used in the Site and/or the Services (except to the extent expressly permitted by applicable law) with the exception of the source code provided on the site.
- copy or use any material from the Site and/or the Services for any commercial purpose.
- remove, obscure or change any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original material or from any material copied or printed off from the Site or obtained as a result of the Services.
- Any use of caching, HTTP accelerators such as Harvest, Squid, Netscape proxy or Microsoft Catapult, or similar technology is permitted, however, you have the responsibility of ensuring you are viewing the most recent version of the web-page or content.
You may establish a link or "deepProprietary rights
- All Trade Marks used on the Site and/or the Services are the trademarks of M.K.B Ceylon (Private) Limited or one of M.K.B Ceylon (Private) Limited 's affiliates or partnered companies. You shall only make fair use of the Trade Marks and will not use the Trade Marks, whether design or word marks: (1) as or as part of your own trademarks; (2) in a manner which is likely to cause confusion; (3) to identify products to which they do not relate; (4) to imply endorsement or otherwise of products or services to which they do not relate; or (5) in any manner which does or may cause damage to the reputation of M.K.B Ceylon (Private) Limited or the Trade Marks.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Services and the Site or any part thereof, whether presented to you by M.K.B Ceylon (Private) Limited , advertisers or any third party are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. All rights are expressly reserved.
- You are only allowed to use the Site and the Services as set out in these Terms and Conditions and nothing on the Site and/or the Services shall be construed as conferring any license or other transfer of rights to you of any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of M.K.B Ceylon (Private) Limited , any member of the M.K.B Ceylon (Private) Limited partnerships or any third party, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
- M.K.B Ceylon (Private) Limited assumes no responsibility for the violation of any third party copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws by the third-party web Site which are linked to this Site.
- Users that are not subscribers to the M.K.B Ceylon (Private) Limited Network acknowledge that access to the Site and/or the Services may be restricted at the sole discretion of M.K.B Ceylon (Private) Limited in the interest of fully subscribed customers of the M.K.B Ceylon (Private) Limited Network.
- Some areas of the Site or services may not be accessible for you even you are a subscribed customer of M.K.B Ceylon (Private) Limited 's Mobile Telephony Network, depending on the subscribed services and credit limits.
of Product / Product Out of Stock
If the product is not available (out of stock), then the website will display the unavailability so in order to not have any confusions or create a dispute amongst the cardholder and ‘M.K.B Ceylon (Private) Limited ’. However in the event of a discrepancy as a result of system failures, wherein a particular good is marked as available but not available in stock in reality, the value for that item would be refunded.
Products available for
In relation to the products available for immediate pickup, the Customer may opt either for pick up from M.K.B Ceylon (Private) Limited or for delivery. The delivery of the product is performed by M.K.B Ceylon (Private) Limited
Delivery of Products, Refunds & Exchanges
Products must be thoroughly inspected before accepting. If the product is damaged or any parts are missing, you must immediately inform the delivery person and not accept the product. If you accept we consider that the product was in good condition and returns/ refund requests will not be accepted by M.K.B Ceylon (Private) Limited. Delivery time is generally within 24hrs of placing the order. False complaints won’t receive a refund. Refunds for change of mind will not be accepted.
All refunds are processed within 2-3 working days by M.K.B Ceylon (Private) Limited. Further processing back to your credit card/ bank account may require additional time depending on the bank/ institution for which M.K.B Ceylon (Private) Limited cannot be held liable.